The 4-H Cloverbuds Program is part of the overall Kansas 4-H program, even though it has different policies and activities than the 4-H club program focused for the 7- to 19-year-olds. 4-H Cloverbuds is about meeting the developmental needs of its participants. Even so, the 4-H Cloverbuds still embrace the 4-H core values.
4-H Cloverbuds Goals
* Self-understanding skills (Initiating independence and self-direction)
* Social skills (Getting along with others)
* Decision-making skills (Making positive choices)
* Learning Skills(Learning to learn)
* Mastering physical skills(enjoying constructive and creative play)