1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »Greenwood
  4. »Agriculture
  5. »Crops

Greenwood County


Greenwood County Extension is your resource to Kansas State University. Kansas State University has many different tools and tests that are readily at our disposal to make producers crop production more successful.    

Having problems with a crop? Bring in a sample or have us come out and look. We will send your crop sample or soil sample to Kansas State University, then discuss your results when they are returned to us in 7-10 days.







 Agriculture and Natural Resources Extension Agent

Lindsay Shorter

Lindsay Shorter


Chemical Weed Guide

Kansas Crop Performance Tests

KSU Weed Management and Identification

Planting Dates