1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »Greenwood
  4. »Agriculture
  5. »Crops
  6. »Plant Testing

Greenwood County

Plant, Forage and Grain Analysis 

Plant, forage, and grain samples can be sent to the KSU Soil Testing Lab for analysis. If you bring your sample into the Extension office, we would be happy to send your sample up to KSU, then go over results and give recommendations once the results are received. 

Plant Analysis Information